Thursday, May 16, 2013

Module 15 reflection

1.)  I reviewed "Being an Art Curator "Impressionism" ", "The Beauty in Darkness", and "True Beauty of Nature in Darkness". 
2.) I chose the exhibit I did because I was intrested in the pictures that were presented.
3.) Some of the challenges I faced writing the critque was how I could relate the exhibit to things in my life.  To overcome this I took some time viewing the image and thought about what came to my mind.
4.) I think critquing peer work is a good exercise and you can get some good feedback from someone who is in the same position you are.
5.) I would like to read my peer critiques because I would like some feedback and suggestions.
6.) On a scale from 1-10 I would rate my article an 8.  I did not meet the length requirement but I fulfilled the requirements of what needed to be included in the article.
7.) I did enjoy working on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment