Sunday, May 5, 2013

Module 13 & 14

1.) In the The Lowdown on Lowbrow: West Coast Pop Art video I learned about curator art and how it is done and from different artists perspectives.  In the Displaying Modern Art: The Tate Approach video I learned about different issues that occur and what goes into the displaying of artwork in art museums.  In the Bones of Contention: Native American Archaeology video I learned about the different findings that are still occuring with Native American findings.  In the An Acquiring Mind: Philippe de Montebello and The Metropolitan Museum of Art video I learned about Philippe de Montebello and his contibutions to the artworld.

2.) The videos shed light a little for my project.  They were not a direct reflection or anything designed to my project but gave me some insight.

3.) I thought the films added depth to my knowledge and understading to the art concepts I came across while doing my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment