Thursday, May 16, 2013

Final reflection

1.) My expectations for the course were to learn about art through different ways and interpretations. I wanted to be able to look at art and appreciate it.  My expectations have been met.

2.)  Now, I think art is everything.  You can take anything you look at and see a form of art in it, similar to the one project we did where we took pictures of things around the house to represent the elements and principles of art.

3.) I do not really have a favorite artist.  I have learned to appreciate the different techniques of different artists.

4.) I enjoy online classes.  I have a busy schedule so it is nice to be able to do things at your own pace.  I had the same thoughts in the beginning as I have taken online classes before.

No comments:

Post a Comment