Saturday, March 23, 2013

Module 8

1.) I selected the Birth of the Middle Ages because I wanted to learn more about its history.  I selected Art and Life in the Middle Ages: Luttrell Psalter because I wanted to learn and see more about what the art looked like during that time.

2.)  In the video More Human than Human I learned how human sculptures began to exist and learned about one of the first ones, Venus of Willendorf.  In the Birth of the Middle Ages I learned that there are still part of the world today where it still exists and is reality.  In the video of Art and Life in the Middle Ages: Luttrell Psalter I learned about his book and the details contained in it such as monsters appearing on every page, the things he left behind when he passed, etc..

3.)  The videos relate to the readings by elaborating what we are reading and showing other real life examples.

4.) I thought the films were good and added more to my knowledge from what I learned in the text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment