Sunday, February 17, 2013

Project #1

http://s1326.beta.photobucket.com/user/afaed200/library/

Line: The picure I chose was a table runner that had a line pattern.  It reflected verticle or horizontal lines depending on how you look at it.

Shape: The picture I used was closet doors.  They showed geometrical shapes.

Forms:  The picture I used was a candle piece it showed 3 dimensional shapes.

Space: This picture shows how things are spaced evenly apart from each other for a specific look.

Color:  This picture shows many different colors put together.

Texture:  This is a pitcure of a blanket to depict softness.

Balance: This shows baskets hanging on a wall in equal balance around the window.

Movement: This is a picture of an animal in movement.

Pattern: Repeated pattern on a pillow.

Repition: This is a rug and the pattern to me looks like its continual.

Proportion: The wall hangings are proportionately spaced out around the window.

Rhythm: This picture shows a pattern in an organized movement.

Variety:  This is a picture of someone drawing.  The viewer could be paying attention to what the subject is doing or to the thing he is doing or anything in the background.

Unity: This object comes together to make a piece of art.

Emphasis: The artist did the flowers in red to draw emphasis to them.

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are unique yet stick to a central theme that ties them together very well. I liked how you listed each element and why you chose that particular picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your unity picture really captures the element. The stone like arrangement is a real good choice. I liked all of your work on this project. It was clear you made choices for your photos that highlighted the elements and principals of the project. Thanks for letting me look around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like myself, you found the elements and principles easy enough all around the house. I like how you used the same pictures to show hoe rhythm and repetition can be one in the same while also balance and proportion are so closely tied together. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you found things around your house to put as the categories for the pictures. I really liked the unity and spaced pictures the most. The unity picture was really unique and I would have never thought to use that as unity. I think you thought outside the box and every picture represented the categories well.

    ReplyDelete